LOST being the key word here

|
So I invited Samm over to watch Lost with me on my computer. I was streaming it over my computer, so we were in a couple of very uncomfortable chairs. I would have liked to have been a little bit more comfy, so we just wrapped up in blankets.

We were just snuggling up to each other the first night. I kept trying to figure out a way to be smooth and hold her hand, but I just kept chickening out. The second night she came over, I was like I am not letting that happen again. We were snuggling even closer than the night before and we kept playfully touching hands. I just couldn't convince myself to hold her hand for some reason. FINALLY, i grabbed it, looked over at her because I knew we were talking about not rushing into anything, and saw it was OK. I had another date with someone else the next night that I had set up previous to this whole Samm thing, but I was relieved to find out that there was NOTHING going on there. Crisis averted. 

We saw each other every night that week, minus the one where she was having a girls night and I was out on a date with the other girl. Turns out, Samm had another date that weekend, but after we both had seen someone else that week, we felt that there was no one else we would rather be with than each other. I only had eyes for my Samtha and saw nothing else! We made it official February 7 and I have been the happiest I've ever been since!

1 comments:

Delirious said...

Okay, so I think you guys need to post some pictures too. :)

Post a Comment